Compute Ontario is committed to delivering on a transformative agenda that will accelerate research capability and competitiveness in Ontario. Our 2016-2020 strategic plan articulates the priorities that we will champion over the next few years.
Working with our consortia, partners and all levels of government, Compute Ontario will:
- Serve as a credible voice regarding policy; coordinating and advocating key strategies that enhance advance research computing and its use.
- Contribute to efforts to progress Advanced Research Computing and its value nationally, in collaboration with partners across the country.
- Coordinate and support the advanced computing needs of Ontario’s academic research community and other key stakeholders, in partnership with sites across the province that deliver and manage these services.
- Coordinate Ontario’s efforts to develop, retain and increase access to Highly Qualified Personnel and broader access to data for high impact research in a way that is consistent with our values.
- Build trust with and serve as a focal point for connecting communities and constituents throughout Ontario’s Advanced Research Computing ecosystem.