Compute Ontario’s Chair, Dr. Mark Daley, Doug Fraser, and fellow medical researchers in London have contributed to developing the most accurate concussion test in the world, with over 90% accuracy. The team also relied on SHARCNET for components of the testing.
- ENGAGE: Memories light the corners of my mind
- Ontario Partnering with Compute Ontario to Coordinate Advanced Computing Strategy for the Province
- ENGAGE: The rise of convergence science and the increasing need for advanced research computing
- Compute Ontario’s Chair helps develop a blood test for concussions
- ENGAGE: A time to rest and reflect