Compute Ontario’s Chair, Dr. Mark Daley, Doug Fraser, and fellow medical researchers in London have contributed to developing the most accurate concussion test in the world, with over 90% accuracy. The team also relied on SHARCNET for components of the testing.
- Compute Ontario’s Chair helps develop a blood test for concussions
- ENGAGE: A time to rest and reflect
- Compute Ontario Appointments Chief Technology Officer
- Ontario participates in the fastest, long-distance, academic big data transfer in Canada
- Compute Canada launches resource allocation competitions for 2017